Sunday, September 27, 2020

Pictures from the month

Coleman loves to come in when we're almost finished with puzzle and help complete it. Sometimes he'll help in the beginning or middle, but mostly he just likes to help with the last 50-100 pieces.

We invited the Ramsay kids over and I looked outside and saw them like this. They were playing Mafia.

Ashlee sent my mom, Michelle, and I this pictures while the fires were burning in Sumner. The red are was all evacuated. The black spot is where she lives. The evacuation area was too close to comfort to them, but when Ashlee drove into Sumner she saw the fires weren't close at all though.

We had one last day of swimming at the pool. Only Kenzie, Cam, Jack, and Grandpa swam. The water was a bit dirty so we didn't think they'd be able to swim. But when Ashlee came over she said she thought it was fine. So we let them swim. They didn't have a ton of time because Kenzie had her first day of dance that night!

When we were swimming, the air wasn't too bad. It was maybe a little smoky, but not really noticeable. The next day Kenzie and Coleman went to their friends' house. We met in the middle after so I didn't have to drive all the way to their house. While I was waiting I took this picture to show how gross and smoky it was. This was after the smoky air was blown in from the south.

We made Kenzie a mask for dance.

Kenzie sewed these felt dance slippers. They turned our so cute! I love her creativity! She decided to use a dance bag this year to keep all her shoes, and clothes, water bottle, and mask in. She's taking hip hop, acro (her favorite!), and lyrical. She's really excited for dance this year. This is the first time she's done dance because she wants to dance, not just because she wants to perform.

I found this cute picture of Nati on my phone :) I'm guessing Kenzie took it when she was facetiming Nati.

Kenzie made a pygmy puff and a home for it.

Kenzie made a food chain.


Jackson played Minecraft online with his friend Alex.

Kenzie resting in her cage:)

No comments: