Monday, October 22, 2018

Random Picture Post

Jack had to go to the doctor for a sports physical and all the kids came too. They were a little wild while waiting for the doctor to come in. Although it's much easier to go to the doctor now than 5 years ago, I had to document the fact they still are a bit a wild sometimes:) And right after this picture I entertained them all with a game of eye spy.


Doug is doing a Lego robotics class for Jordan and his friend Bryce. Bryce comes over everything Thursday night while his sister is at a group violin class (that Jackson also does) that is near our house. Jordan and Bryce both love it!

Kimber turned 18! I can't believe she'll be moving away and off to college soon.


Jordan and Bryce had to make a maze for the robot to go through.

No comments: