Saturday, April 11, 2009

Priesthood Session Baking

My mom and I baking.

My sister Ashlee and I continued our tradition of baking while our husbands were off at priesthood session for General Conference. This year my mom joined us too! I forgot my camera but I stole this picture from my sister's blog. It was the only picture she took. So we don't have one of all the food we made. We made a chocolate caramel (my recipe), scone type things and honey butter (Ashlee's recipe), a cinnamon biscuit thing that you put a marshmallow in and the marshmallow is supposed to disappear, but most of them didn't (also Ashlee's recipe) and a chocolate peanut butter cookie bar (my mom's recipe). We liked my mom's recipe the best. Mine was the worst. No one wanted seconds. I wanted to make chocolate balls with caramel inside but I couldn't find any recipes that looked good and that we'd be ale to make in the time we had. Maybe in the fall I'll e ale to find a recipe that will work... if anyone has one let me know!

1 comment:

Tina said...

You should post your mom's recipe. It sounds so yummy!