Friday, April 10, 2009
Poll
I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. The baby seems to be doing very well. I heard the little heart beat and the doctor seemed to think that the heart rate was perfectly normal. I was hoping to be able to have an ultra sound while I was there and maybe find out if we're having a boy or a girl, but instead I found out that because of our insurance I have to go to another place to get an ultra sound now. My doctor said to schedule my ultra sound to be in 2 weeks. We're hoping to find out what the baby will be then and I added a poll so you guys can put your vote in as to whether you think we're having a boy or a girl... So go vote!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There is a place in Issaquah that does free ultrasounds. The name is Siemens. I did it a couple times when I was prego. You have to meet their requirement of how many weeks they need and they contact you. They test the ultrasound machines so you are a test subjest for them. I even got paid once.
Post a Comment