A couple weeks ago was mom's birthday so to celebrate my sisters and I took her to dinner and a play last Friday night. We saw Stunt Girl in Issaquah. It was really good. I haven't been to a play for a long time and decided I would like to go to one every once in awhile. The play was a musical which we all enjoyed. We sat in the balcony seats, since they were more affordable. We were able to see really well though. The theater was small enough that we weren't really that far away. Here are some illegal pictures that my sister took in the theater... (you're not supposed to take pictures in there. But she did it before the play started so we figured it would be ok.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds fun I love plays! Spending time with the girls is always fun.
Post a Comment