I am pregnant. This picture proves it (isn't the baby cute?). The baby's expected arrival date is September 25. So I'm about 15 weeks along. I've been feeling ok. Tired and a little sick, but nothing too bad. We're excited for the new baby!
He loves being a father and husband, programming, computers, basketball, playing wii, dinner ready and the house clean when he gets home, snickers, the Olive Garden. She loves being a wife and mom, Doug getting home, dates, cooking, couponing, shopping, reading, chocolate, being warm.
7 comments:
Ohhhh Stephanie! Congratulations! Sorry about the April Fools thing. That is so exciting! I hope it's twins!!! JK!
Holy crap, you are TINY!!! Congrats! I'll keep my fingers crossed for a girl (because Doug really needs a baby girl).
Congratulations, Stephanie! That is really exciting! Glad to hear you're not feeling too sick.
That is so exciting! CONGRATS! Are you going to find out what you're having? You will have to keep us posted! Hope everything continues to go well!
We have the same due date!!! Keep us posted on gender--I'm sure you're as anxious as us to find out... You look fabulous--I'm jealous!
I can't believe it! That is so great! How are the boys so excited? You are so small you make me sick...I get huge pregnant!
Congratulations Stephanie! I am really excited for you.
Post a Comment