Doug and I went to the Mariners' first ALDS playoff game of the year! It was so fun and exciting to be there! We sat in the 300 level. The fans stood for so much of the game that sometimes it was hard to see. But it was fun having everyone be so excited the whole game. The Mariners lost in the 11th inning, but it was great game up until then.
My mom and I always like to see which jerseys people are wearing, and I was really excited to see a Tino Martinez shirt! He was my favorite play in 95, but he wasn't here for too many years so we never see his jerseys. I was wearing my signed Charles Gipson jersey, which you also never see. But then my mom saw one this past week when she was there for the ALCS series! I didn't think anyone else owned a Gipson jersey. My parents had it custom made for me around 2001. It's so fun watching the Mariners in the playoffs!
No comments:
Post a Comment