Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Day After Christmas

Christmas night and the next day (and the next several games) it snowed a lot! The kids didn't play much in it. I wasn't excited about the snow because we had too much going on the next week. Snow week shouldn't happen until January or February when we have nothing to do.

Kenzie always wants us to all play downstairs the day after Christmas. We did for awhile.

Coleman played Legos. He couldn't find a piece he needed. He had opened the package right there and hadn't gone anywhere. I helped him look and couldn't find it anywhere. Doug requested a replacement piece and I found a piece close to what he needed that he could use until the piece he needs comes. But then a couple days later I was cleaning up my room and found the missing piece by my bed! So weird!

No comments: