I asked Jordan what he wanted for Christmas and he said...
"an umbrella, a piggy bank, and a cup." Then he went on to say he wanted a huge cup and he put his hands over his head and said "this big."
When Doug asked him what he wanted, he said...
"and umbrella." Doug asked him what else and he said "another umbrella." Then he said he wanted a shovel.
This year we're letting the kids pick out presents for each other and Doug and me. On Saturday we had planned to go to a store and the kids were going to shop with Doug while I got my hair cut (the hair place was closed so we ended up not doing either). Doug told Jordan he couldn't tell me what they get me. Jordan said "It's a shovel." I guess that's what he wants to get me :)
Yesterday I took Jack out to get Jordan's present. When we were eating dinner he told Jordan "When I went to Target with mommy I wanted to get you a piggy bank and mommy said no." Jordan put on his sad face and said "oh." That's when he decided he wanted one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment