On Christmas we opened presents at out our house in the morning around 9:30. The kids weren't even awake when we decided it was time to go down and open the presents. My parents came over right when we just about to go downstairs. A little later we went back to my parents house and stayed there all day and stayed the night there since it was still so snowy. We went home the next day during the day when it wasn't quite as cold.
Santa brought the boys toothbrushes. Jordan loves to chew on his.
Santa brought the boys toothbrushes. Jordan loves to chew on his.
Doug and Jackson playing the wii. Jack loved playing it. He played a golfing game. The next morning when he got up he said he wanted to play a game and when I asked what game he said "the golfing game"... He's already hooked. But we haven't showed him that we brought it here so he hasn't asked to play it since... I'm hoping that he just thinks it's at grandma's house.





1 comment:
I'm so glad that Doug has a Wii now!! :)
Post a Comment