Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Time!

We've started getting ready for Christmas this past weekend. On Friday we did some Christmas shopping. Doug got up early and went to Target at 6 am. That was a little too early for me so I went after he got home at 7:30. I got some good prices for things but nothing super exciting. On Saturday we bought our Christmas tree. We haven't ever bought one this early but we thought we'd try it out. We've heard some success stories recently about trees living that long. So hopefully we won't let it die before Christmas. After putting up our tree we put lights on it then decided we should decorate the house with our Christmas decorations. So we're very festive right now. As we were getting out the decorations I found some matching sweat shirts I'd bought for the the boys last year and had to put them on the boys and have a photo shoot because I found a Christmas picture frame that needed a picture. The pictures didn't turn out as good as I was hoping though. It was rather difficult to get both the boys to look at me at the same time and smile at me. I guess there was just too much to look at.




1 comment:

The Kenyons said...

Merry Christmas! Your tree looks great! and your boys are cute. :)