Jackson loves playing with balls. He loves basketball, soccer, golf, volleyball, and just playing catch. But I think his very favorite is baseball. Sometimes he likes to pitch the ball for me to hit, but usually he just loves hitting the ball. He often grabs one of his bats (usually the big one, instead of the small one he can lift and swing really easily) and a baseball (other balls aren't usually acceptable) and comes over to me and holds out the ball and says "pitch it mommy." Then when I take the ball he says "thanks" and runs across the room and gets ready to hit it. He can hit it pretty good when I throw a good pitch. When he misses he'll say "ahh, miss" or "bad pitch." It's a pretty good activity for us to do because I can usually do other things pretty easily while he runs to get the ball, brings it to me, and runs across the room so he can hit it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is the cutest thing ever! And it proves that you are meant to be a mom of boys...balls being thrown and HIT in the house...oh boy! :)
Post a Comment