Monday, July 14, 2008

4 months old!

Jordan officially turned 4 months old yesterday. So today we went to the doctor. After waiting for a very long time for the doctor, we found out the Jordan is 15 lbs 11 oz. (the 70th percentile) 27 inches (the 97th percentile) and his head circumference is 17 inches. The doctor said he has grown a lot since the last time he saw Jordan. Since Jordan is now 4 months old he can eat baby food. I was pretty excited to feed him, but I didn't know how he would do, since Jackson hated rice cereal plain. He wouldn't eat it until we started mixing fruit and vegetables in it.
Jordan eating his cereal.Jordan was so happy in between his bites. He loves eating!
Jackson after his first attempt at baby food.

Jackson 2 years later. He claims he likes it now. He kept asking for more, but I think he really just wants to be like Jordan though :)

1 comment:

The Kenyons said...

Way to go Jordan! He is a big boy! I can't believe you can feed him food already...is he already that big? Time goes by fast!