Sunday, November 5, 2017

All About Kenzie

What's your name? Kenzie
How old are you? 8, almost 9
What's your favorite color? blue
What's your favorite animal? elephant
What's your greatest wish? a dog!
What's your favorite sport? soccer
What's your favorite season? I don't know. I like summer and winter!
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Texas!
What's your favorite thing to do? I don't know...
What are some of your favorite things to do? Play soccer, read, and sit on this (mom's) bed.
What's your favorite dessert? Grandma cake!
What's your favorite dinner? pizza
What's your favorite restaurant? Little Caesars or Papa Johns
What's your favorite lunch? pizza!
What's your favorite movie? Trolls, Moana, and Finding Dory
What's your favorite tv show? Masha and the Bear
What's your favorite thing in homeschool? painting
What do you want to be when you grow up? a veterinarian
What's your favorite song? Can't Stop the Feeling
How many kids do you want when you grow up? 3
What's your favorite holiday? Christmas
What's your favorite computer? this one. (Mom's) (She wanted me to ask this question...)
If you go could live anywhere, where would you live? Somewhere cold and hot.
What's your favorite eye color? brown (another of Kenzie's questions)
What is the best word that describes? I don't know :( (She wanted me to add the sad face)
What's your favorite book? The Berenstain Bears or Fancy Nancy.
Who's your favorite person? You!

No comments: