Doug turned 30 in April. He can't believe he's so old now :)
We wrapped his presents then hid them around the house. The boys put paper all over and he was supposed to find his presents by following the right path. There were many wrong paths he could take. But he did end up finding all of the presents.
Jackson was so excited about the paths.
No present in the pantry.
He found the 1st one.
Everyone was excited to have him open it.
Heading to the basement.
Present number 2 was cooking in Kenzie's oven.
Kenzie told him her blankie is not his present.
The kids loved that he was picking up random objects asking if it was his present.
The last present was in the bedroom.
It was from the kids. They were so excited to give it to him. It was a bug play land for our hexbugs.
Colie thought it was food though.
After he opened presents we went to dinner at Chuck E. Cheese's. And of course we played games/rode rides. The kids were so excited he chose to go there.
I put Coleman on the little merry-go-round. He's been on it before and usually likes it. But he hated when I put him in there. But after a few seconds of riding he was happy :)
Kenzie loves that ride. I like it too because I can put 3 kids on it for only one token!
Doug talked to his brother Brian :)
Then we came home and we sang him happy birthday, he blew out the candles, and we ate Baby Ruth Bars.
Some of the candles were being very tricky and kept re-lighting after he's blow them out.
We decorated while Doug was at work. The boys did a space them. They made all the planets and the sun and the astroid belt and we put them all over the wall.
Here's a few of them:
Earth (by Jordan)
Jupiter with it's big red spot (by Jordan)
Mars. It says "I'm Mars" (by Jackson)
1 comment:
I love that picture of Jackson excited about the path. What a fun birthday!
Post a Comment