Coleman turned 8 months old last Friday. I can't believe he's getting so old.

Here's some pictures from the last month:




He started being able to sit by himself a little bit at the beginning of the month. Now he can sit by himself really well.

Coleman when he was sick.
You can see Coleman's 2 teeth in the picture.


I got Colie this onsie in California and I think it's really cute. There was another cute onsie in the set, but he hasn't worn it yet.


The other 2 wouldn't cooperate and so they got kicked out of the picture :)
Here's a few things about him:
He's a picky eater. When he firsts starts eating baby food he usually won't open his mouth until after he licks a little of the baby food that's on his lips from me trying to feed him.
He likes fruits.
He gags on vegetables.
He'll eat vegetables only if they are hidden in with fruit.
He says dadadadadadadada and bababababa.
He won't say mamamammama though.
He now scoots to me when he wants me instead of just whining lifting up his arms and legs so he's just laying on his belly. Although he still does that occasionally.
His brothers and sister make him laugh.
He's often content playing by himself when I'm not around. Then I come in and when he sees me and starts crying.
He doesn't really liking being in the jumpy toy or swing. But we still have them sitting in our living room.
He seems to prefer playing with balls and cars.
He's cute.








No comments:
Post a Comment