We went to my sister's mother and father in law's house for lunch and an afternoon of outside fun on the Forth of July. My kids love going to their house and seeing Grandma and Grandpa Crabtree. The Crabtrees have a trampoline, 2 kiddie pools, and fun swing set, plus a bunch of fun outside toys. We all had a great time!
This pool was the perfect size for Kenzie. It took her cousins a long time to convince her to come in though. But she seemed to love it once she finally did get in.
Konrad and Doug.We played several games of Ladder Golf (I think that's what it's called.) I think Doug was the champion. I'm pretty sure he one every game he played. He is very talented :)
All the kids in the little kiddie pool. They were all supposed to be looking up, but that didn't work out very well. Maybe my sister got a better picture. But I think this is a very cute picture of Kenzie.




No comments:
Post a Comment