Jack has recently started calling me big mama because of my big belly. And then after hearing Doug laugh about it, he calls me it more.
Kenzie has started to tell us things she doesn't like by shouting "like" with a disgusted look on her face.
Today I put up the slide my kids got for Christmas again (it's been away since Kenzie sprained her arm from getting pushed off it) and Mackenzie loves that it's up, but she doesn't like to go on it alone. So whenever either of her brothers go up stairs she runs after them excited to play with them on it. Today after Jordan left her alone up there she called down "Jack! Come Here!" It was really cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Where are all the pictures of the big belly? Come on Steph! :)
I agree - show us your belly Big Mama!
When are you due?! I doubt you have a big belly...you were always tiny prego.
Post a Comment