Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Just some pictures

Mackenzie loves climbing on these little chairs and standing up and smiling really big at us. If it's next to anything she'll climb onto that too. She's a climber. Neither of the boys were really climbers. Isn't she supposed to be more calm than boys?

Kenzie looking cute. Aren't her jeans cute? She has several cute pairs.

Kenzie happy to be in a box.

I found Jordan like this one morning after I got up. Reading a book with his binkie, blankie, and boots. He's not supposed to have a binkie out of bed or boots on the couch. But I thought it was pretty funny to find him like this.

I was cleaning out this cupboard and Kenzie climbed in. Then of course Jordan had to climb in once he saw her in there.

Jackson wanted in on the fun too. Kenzie loved finding them in there.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Your kids crack me up! They are so cute. :)

Dance's said...

Such cute shots. Kenzie is always so darling with that big smile on her face. She is getting so BIG. Can't wait to see you guys again.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Kenzie is!!! your kids are so cute!