Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Puffs

Kenzie got some baby puffs for Easter. Being the paranoid mom I am, especially about choking, I usually hold off giving my kids chewing foods until they're 9 months or so. But I decided to try them a little earlier with Mackenzie since my sisters have told me numerous times the babies can eat chewing food at around 6 months. And I'm happy to report that they were right; she did not choke on them.
But she also didn't like them. She made this "what are you putting in my mouth" face every time we put one in her mouth.

Then she would sit there doing all she could to get them out of her mouth. She has become quite good at this.

And after it was out, she was happy Kenzie again.

1 comment:

Tina said...

I love all the great updates and pictures. Mckenzie's face in these pictures is priceless! All those desserts you made look awesome. Wish I could have been there to help eat them. :) Happy Belated Birthday, Doug! Sounds like you had a wonderful day.

We just bought tickets, so we will definately see you at the reunion!!!