
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Swimming
We went to an indoor water park type place last night. We tried to go on Saturday but it wasn't free swim so we had to go home. Jackson was really sad and cried. But was really excited to go yesterday. The place has a lot of shallow water and little kid slides and a big kid slides and a river and some deeper water, but the deepest water was only 4.5 feet I think. Jackson had a lot fun. Both he and Jordan aren't at all adventurous in the water. Jack wouldn't jump in unles he was holding my hand, even in the 2 feet deep water. He would barely walk away from the wall. Jordan wanted to be held the pretty much the whole time, although he he did crawl for a few seconds. I thought he would be more daring in the water. I prefer my kids to be cautious in the water though. Overall we had a fun time. It was a little expensive I think though. I thought it was going to be a little cheaper. We need to find a cheap place to swim.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Looks like fun!
We use to go swimming at my old gym, and our girls are the same way. They are not at all adventurous. We would try to get Alyssa to jump off the side to us, but she would never jump unless she was holding one of our hands.
We tried putting water wings on them, and surprisingly they were able to swim all by themselves. So that was kind of cool.
I am jealous. I have been wanting to go, and I am glad you had fun. It is funny to see how timid your boys are, my girls are so crazy I am always scared they are going to drowned.
Sounds like a lot of fun. Dakoda loves to swim. Where did you go? I will have to take him.
Post a Comment