Sorry if you get bored reading about all the cute things my kids say... But I want to remember these things when I'm old and have no more little kids to say such and do such cute things...
This morning Jack climbed into is chair for breakfast. He has a plastic place mat (or map as he says it :)) that is two sided. He always likes to have a certain side up and so this morning he noticed it wasn't the he likes it. He took off his plate and cup and turned his mat the other way while saying that I put his mat the wrong way and that I need to listen to him.
I also remember how he often uses the phrase 'next time'. Example:
Jack tells daddy, 'I went to lunch with grandma today.'
Doug says "did you tell grandma thank you?"
Jack "Next time I will. Next time I see her.
They have conversations similar to this pretty often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment